Sample Cover Letter

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[Your Phone Number]
[Your Email]

[Date]

[Administrator Name]
[Title]
[Organization]
[Address]

Dear Administrator:

I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised R.N. position at “Health Care Center”. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in emergency nursing will make me an asset to your nursing staff.

Some key points that are relevant to this nursing position include:

• I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from NYCCT in 2013 and my certification in emergency nursing.
  • I have experience caring for patients within various situations including infectious diseases and life-threatening physical injuries
  • My particular areas of expertise include ICU, HDU, and CCU.
  • I have proven myself to be a highly motivated nurse with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.

I am convinced that my commitment to caring for patients and the ability to function as an integral part of a treatment team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at “Health Care Center”. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a registered nurse.

I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your nursing needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

[Your Signature]

[Your Name]