Learning self-analysis

After finishing four years of studying nursing i realized the importance of Bachelor and Master’s degree in nursing. Thanks to the efforts of our lecture professors and clinical instructors who lead us through this years. Today’s role of professional registered nurses extended beyond carrying for sick people and it involves participation in social and political reforms. In my opinion in 21st century nurses must practice in diverse settings such as community centers, local and states organizations. Nursing practice is not limited strictly to health care settings but must go out to the public. I believe  Bachelor degree in nursing thought us about  basic concepts. Based on what we learned in school we will implement studied theories to our professional nursing practice to increase overall patient satisfaction rate and to provide research based care. Bachelor in nursing gives each student  unique opportunity to find their niche in modern nursing.

I am very glad that i was able to study nursing from different perspective and i will definitely  continue studying nursing on a Master level.