Journal 1

Write an online journal entry explaining what you learned from flow charting Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass

What I have learned about flow charting is that it is a chart that contains the flow of events happening from a story.  It shows how the story starts and how it ends. This charting method is very useful and can help me understand more of the stories that I will read in the future.

With the flow charting, I am able to can see how the events connect each other in the a . The way how one event happening, leads to another event. By seeing the the important chains of an events from a story, I can get a better picture and understanding of what is going on in the story; like Alice in wonderland for example. My group were discussing the significant events of Alice in wonderland; analyzing what would come next in each chapter of the story. After we complete the flow chart we

However, the difficult thing that I find challenging when it comes to flow charting, is that I have to know the story really well in order to to put each event in its rightful order. Not understanding the story will lead to misunderstanding of the events when I do the flow charting method. i would not be able to know what order the event should be in. Other than that, the flow charting method is a great way for me to understand a story outline. Getting all the important events and and putting them on a chart shows me what the story is about. I will try to use the flow charting  method in more of my reading in the future.

A City Tech OpenLab ePortfolio