8. Willingness to learn

This week I was working on the December issue for New York and Miami. New York City as the fashion icon, thus sometime the fashion report from New York could be overlap for the other cities.As the same, my Art Director is going to send me a large file, but this time he wants me to be more creative and do my own design. Before the design I read all the text, make sure I have every thing in file: text, images and captions, if there is missing text or one of the item don’t match the caption, I need to report to the supervisor immediately; he needs to contact the editor to send me the correct one. We are working with one of Miami designer, there is one page we are going to publish in both New York and Miami, but there is missing boutique information for Miami, so we need to email the editor to update it right away.

We want to finish this session before Thanksgiving, so I designed couple versions of the layout to get his proof. He also gave me some suggestions if was he will designed like this or that, and drew out for me, and was really helpful for drawing ideal on the paper, will have a clearly thought on the design. Attached is a November issue for Miami, Los Angles and San Francisco I was working in past 2 months.

Screenshot 2015-12-05 04.05.25 Screenshot 2015-12-05 04.04.10IMG_1447Screenshot 2015-12-05 04.03.17