1. What is Haute Living

Haute Living covers interviews on entrepreneurs of great influence, business magnates, celebrities, and people of important standing in society. The magazine also reviews on luxury products such as private jets, supercars, jewelry, and timepieces. The magazine’s online component, HauteLiving.com, provides a web-based version of the magazine to its readers. Haute Living is distributed to flights on private jets and direct-mailed to subscribes in the United States. Internationally, the magazine is placed in private airports, building lobbies, and luxury hotels.

After the interviewed with the Art Director, finally I started my internship in Haute Living Magazine. Our office located at SoHo Greene Street, there are many other offices in the same building. There are some doodle art photographs hanging on the hall, they are probably from the very beginning until now, can see the transformation of the train. This is the fun part in this office building.

Today is my first day work, I was a little nervous; I know it’s not an easy day for me, because I don’t have any working experiences for the magazine. My office is on the top floor of the building, 11th floor, and that reminded me the communication department of our school. Haute Living is a network of luxury publications with bimonthly regional editions in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and San Francisco. It was founded in 2004, it has been founded for 11 years.

IMG_0286IMG_0283IMG_0285

On the 11th floor, very nice lighting through the whole floor, and there were many oil abstract paintings on the wall, in the very end corner of the hall, there is my office.

Haute Living