The Baccalaureate program at City Tech has taught me many things. This program taught me what it truly is to be a professional nurse. I took the following courses: Physical Assessment, Nursing Research, Leadership, Community Health, Case Management, Nursing Communication, Urban Health, and Professional Nursing. These courses helped me to build on the skills I’ve acquired during the associate’s program.  These eight courses have taught me that nursing extends far beyond the bedside. There are so many avenues in the field of nursing. In the courses Community Health, Urban Health and Professional Nursing, I was able to give back to the community. I engaged in teaching patients about women’s health in Kings County. In Urban Health, I got the opportunity to participate with the clinical group in a proposal project for a Boys and Girls club in Brownsville to help kids with obesity and asthma. In Professional Nursing, I took part in a professional advocacy activity, the March for Babies. My communication skills and writing skills have gotten better. It felt amazing to be able to implement the knowledge I have obtained during the baccalaureate program to help individuals within the community to make better health decisions. I will continue to educate myself to help others and never limit myself.