Checklist

All of the following need to be done no later than the end of the 2nd week of the semester:

• Get a looseleaf binder, 1 inch or greater wide, for use for organizing all papers related to this course

• Get a Table of Contents page for the binder  – handed out in class, or you can print out this document:

1474575939-SteveHinds-TeachingOrganizationalSkills–TableofContentsforthemathbinder

• Get a calculator which can compute logarithms and trig functions

Find and set up your City Tech email

• Log in to WeBWorK, change your password, and make sure that your City Tech email address is in the User Settings. The instructions are here: MAT1275WeBWorKinformation-Spring2017

• Do the first 8 problems in the Orientation assignment for WeBWorK. This is not being counted toward your grade, but you need to go through this to learn how WeBWorK works and how to enter your answers in WeBWorK.

• Join the Piazza discussion board for this course. The best way to join is to look for the invitation which was sent to your City Tech email address if I had that address for you. The invitation comes from The Piazza Team. If you did not receive an invitation, send me an email from your City Tech account and I will put you on the invitation list.