The OpenLab platform located at City Tech is dedicated to serving not only City Tech students but also staff, professors, and anyone interested. It is an open-source digital platform committed to helping its members learn, work, and share their ideas as they progress through their education. OpenLab provides a space where users can do so much including create projects, create or join clubs, create e-portfolios, and collaborate with other members.

As I mentioned above, you have the opportunity to explore different clubs at OpenLab. If you are interested in creating a club you can also do that. At Openlab, users have the chance to create personalized e-portfolios to showcase their work. If you are worried about not knowing where to start OpenLab got you covered with various templates and themes you can choose from to get started. If you also want to make it your private e-portfolio, you can adjust the privacy settings to keep your content private. I encourage everyone to take this golden opportunity to create their e-portfolios.

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to intern at OpenLabs and delve deeper into the program. As a student, this platform can offer me valuable resources and provide the opportunity to collaborate with other like-minded people. If you are a fellow student reading this post, this is a chance to learn more about OpenLab, and if you have not already explored various clubs and e-portfolios available, then this is the chance you’ll find something interesting.