Introduction

My name is Shaanzay Chaudhry. I started my college career right after graduating from The Leon M. Goldstein School for the Sciences at The College of New York (CUNY). While attending I was undecided. After which I transferred to The New York City College of Technology (CUNY). I completed my Associate’s degree in Marketing. Currently studying to gain my Bachelorette degree in Business of Fashion and Technology with a specialization in Global Fashion. The end goal is to enter the world of fashion through the scope of marketing. During my college career, I have worked as a Sales Associate at Rite Aid and gained experience in an internship with ZimaaN hair salon as a marketing representative. Also worked at the front desk at a physical therapist’s office as a volunteer worker. All of which have helped my ability to work and create relationships with people of varying backgrounds. Navigating through two different cultures I look forward to blending the best of both worlds. Bridging the gap created by society through fashion and marketing.