First Project

For my first project I was asked to create a social media template for one of the organization’s initiatives. I was given some materials to look at, a style sheet, and some images and extra logos to play with. I was immediately drawn to the organization’s geometric, clean, colorful style and was inspired to not only create a “safe” option for their review but also a more “out-of-the-box” option as well. My design was reviewed, and the feedback was very positive. I was happy to see that my idea had made a positive impact and inspired my supervisor to give me more tasks and project ideas to think about.

The next task was to create a social media post to promote an upcoming event. I went with a dynamic take using their existing shape but creating dynamic type arrangements and creating engaging visuals to deliver a more impactful message to the audience. I was then trusted with a folder so that I could place my work in a place for anyone in the company to review. I am excited for the next projects that have already been discussed to come to fruition. I am also extremely happy that the projects I am working on are meaningful and could potentially be used for public communications as well as in-house communications for the organization.