My Internship started at Minuteman Press started in January 2017. It has been nothing but interesting over the last several months. I have learned a lot about the digital process and the working with customers.

I’ve been working on that family tree for that one customer, this time she made more changes to it and did not want it the one way we had done it so it could be read easily and it looked aesthetically pleasing. Is Customer is always right? Well as I learned here that even though it may look tacky, boring or over the top  terrible that what the customer says goes because as designers we know what looks well and what doesn’t. People are not going to pay a few extra bucks for their business card to look attractive and get your attention, most just want a 4/4 UV coated business card which is the quickest and cheapest you can get a business card. If you’re a business you want to be set aside from everyone else, a few more dollars spent on business cards may seem silly but you never know when that one person see that interesting business card and take that double take and you hooked them.