Argument Source

My motive of doing this is to show how technology has been growing and how it is taking place in the world nowadays which is doing so, very rapidly.  Technology has made life too easy and better for us and that is making us a little lazy. There are new advancements being made with each passing day and this is possible owing to the large number of extensive amounts of technological research currently being done by  a large number of researchers working within non profit research organizations, business and universities. Communicating using technology has changed our cultures and our lifestyles. The developments being made today are very strong and pervasive forces in the business environment today. Technology can easily impacted human beings and we experience this effect in our daily lives. It has an effect on the growth of the economy, our culture and our living standards. Technology is one of the principal driving forces of the future; it is transforming our lives and shaping our future at incomparable rates in history, It is constantly changing, and advancing. New types of technology can be a negative impact on the growth of the economy at times for example like television at times consumes all of someone’s time in a day. Not trying to make technology a bad thing because it  has helped in education, business, communication, health care etc but it have a lot of impacted over people like me, that think of my phone every second; it is not good and I just wonder how it would be without technology, internet, social media. Would we people survive?