Introduction

Communication vs loss of personal contact due to technology

In this project, I am interested in exploring the role of Technology and its impact on society. I am interested in this topic because computers and the internet has become such as regular part of modern life. And Technology evolves and upgrades itself day by day with the coming out the latest and newest. Like You tube where you can discover so many new things and is a very competitive  market and is turning into a business where each day someone better is coming up with better content than the nest person. Also videos on YouTube can be inapprioate for children, where there is violence on some of the videos as well as explicit context. These types of stunts that are being posted and are being shared by us over the social media and making things bigger than it needs to be. Technology has revolutionized in the world and in our daily by  making us people use these social media sites like YouTube , Facebook, snap chat etc. These are big impacts on people and me who are on this sites for hours at a time, which is not good at all.