Over the recent weeks of class starting, I have looked over various companies that I have felt would match my skill set of what I was looking for and what I felt would give me the most one of those companies I happened to come across was (RAD) Real Art Daily Production, which is multimedia production company based out of Los Angeles, which I recently interviewed this past Friday. 

As, for what I learned from Georgina, the CEO of the company in my recent interview this pass Friday is that their mission statement increase compassion through media by promoting diversity, female empowerment, and disabled representation through the use of film, media, theatre, and music video production. Now in our in-person Zoom interview, which was conducted by Georgina alone, we mostly when over what it was that I currently was up to and what it was that I was looking to gain out of any internship that I was applying for. 

The position that was being offered to me during the interview was a background and character designer for a upcoming children’s book that they are working on, and toward the end of the interview Georgina asked me if I have any questions for her to which I asked her what would the daily work be like, how long would the internship be, and what kind of style of work was she looking for when creating this children’s book which we end the interview to which she told me that she would be getting back to me in the upcoming weeks.