Anthony Maniscalco

My name is Anthony Maniscalco, and I am a Computer Science major currently in my third year at the New York City College of Technology, with a focus in software development. Outside of school, I manage a Pizzeria, and have been working in the culinary field for 12 years. My hobbies include making music, power lifting and hiking.

Paul Rivera

Hello, my name is Paul Rivera and I am a Computer Science major pursing software development. I am a maintenance worker in a child development center. My free time consists of the love for play video games, traveling to different places, watching movies and practice coding.

Rafael Ilyabayev

Hello to everyone who is reading this. I hope that you are having an amazing day and would like to thank you for taking the time to read a little bit about me. For a living, I help repair people’s sense of purpose after it has been shattered by the world. In short fix the broken screens on your phone. I have been a right-to-repair advocate for 5 years now ever since I found a passion for repairing devices. I also have a Tiktok account that you can feel free to follow @rafystechrepair.

Boris Muvikin

My name is Boris Muvikin, i currently am at the end of my sophomore year in college, where i’m majoring in Computer Information Systems.  When i’m not working or studying i have my free time that consists of exercising, playing videogames, watching stuff, being outside, or in other words all combined is having a good time.