Project 3 – Enhancing Lessons Using Technology

Task: Modify an existing lesson plan (or create a new one) to enhance the learning experience using technology that is aligned with your subject area.

Reflection:

During this lesson I chose to use different technology materials in the class. Students will be able to use a previous project to be able to practice printing handouts from PowerPoint. I chose to use this program because students already have background knowledge from previous class lessons on how to use the program. As we use PowerPoint we can also make it easier to be able to open the program in the computers that we use in the classrooms which are the Lenovo Thinkpads which run with the Windows OS. 

In case there is any issues with the technology during this lesson I have a backup plan of using videos to demonstrate how to get the handouts printed from the program. However, if the technology is not working at all we would review the steps of inserting notes into a presentation with questions and discussion to make connections and follow the steps. 

https://bbhosted.cuny.edu/webapps/assignment/uploadAssignment?content_id=_83403835_1&course_id=_2362443_1&group_id=&mode=view