Project

Description: Did you miss your childhood? Now is time to review and play this Frog Racing game. This game is very similar to he Brick Racer, but the model is totally different. Instead using the brick car we used the frog and rocks. Frog Racing brings you the same old classic game but more Fun! It is a good time to taste your childhood’s game again but this time challenge your eyes, finger and the time of reaction!
This game is very easy to play, because the only thing you need to do is let the frog dodges the rocks in order to keep survive. Once the frog gets hit by rocks, the game is over. You can control the frog by press the left and right buttons. In order to start, pause the game, you have the press with corresponding buttons. There is also the record of the scores, in which the longer frog alive, the higher scores you get. In addition, the restart button is for restarting the game, once you click that , the record will be clean to zero, and then you can replay this game again.

I worked with Tomas and Kellyli for this Frog Racing app, for most of time we were all working together. Basically, I completed the components, in which included finding the picture of Frog and Rocks. In addition, I also finished the screen1 by creating the Start, Pause, Restart, Left and Right buttons. Moreover, I figured out the suitable size of the Rocks ans Frog in order to fit the gamescreen3gamescreen2Gamescreen1gameoverCaptureblocksscreen. Furthermore, I also figured out how to make the blocks visible after pressed the restart button, and also how to make the rocks visible after pressed the start button.