Projects on the OpenLab

2,989 to 3,000 (of 3,407)
Home Page

Home Page

I began my journey in 2009 at the New York City College of technology. The major I am currently in is Graphic Production Management. Before I got into this major I was in a different major. I was in […]

International Education Grant Title VI-A

U.S. Department of Education funds colleges with limited resources to enable them to plan, develop, and carry out programs to strengthen undergraduate instruction in international studies and foreign languages.

Samantlha’a ePortfolio

Good day to you :) Please feel free to view two significant class projects that I worked on while in Professor Donsky’s Senior Legal Seminar class. I hope you like it. Thank you. Sincerely, Samantha

rita uzamere

test

Resume

resume

The Right to Practice Religion in the Public School System

This is a term paper on Education Law. This is a controversial matter between religious organizations and public school facilities. Many religious organizations propose to use public school facilities to hold […]

Harry(White( Murder Trails

This a very famous love triangle murder trial of the early 1900’s.

famous trial

famous trial

To: Prof. Donsky From: Keran Peters Re: Famous Trial Date: May 2, 2012 One of the nation’s most famous trials was the Case of Sheppard v. Maxwell, 384 U.S. 333 (1966). Give the details of this case, the q […]

Thesis

Thesis

To: Prof. Donsky From: Keran Peters Re: Thesis Statement Date: February 27, 2012 The Liability of Schools to Adequately Supervises And Protect Student From Injuries From Their Peers In The State Of New York. […]

dagmara Tunowska eportfolio PRO NUR

dagmara Tunowska eportfolio PRO NUR

PRO NUR e portfolio Dagmara Tunowska

R Peters’ ePortfolio

R Peters’ ePortfolio

A professional resume, for use in advancing and enhancing my nursing career.

Jessica Sylvester’s ePortfolio

Community assignment