Projects on the OpenLab

2,629 to 2,640 (of 3,398)
Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs

Steven Paul Jobs was an American inventor and entrepreneur, and was also the chairman and co-founder of Apple Inc. Apple, a major American electronics company, is best known for their extensive line of Mac […]

Political Poster: Guantanamo Bay

Political Poster: Guantanamo Bay

Aamer Madhani, USA TODAY, May 1st 2013: WASHINGTON—President Obama said Tuesday that his administration would re-engage Congress on closing the U.S. military-run detention center at Guantanamo Bay, calling t […]

Jessica, Harpreet, Alae – Group Project

Research project game.

Field Trip to UFT

Field Trip to UFT

UFT On May 7th, our class had a field trip to the united Federation of Teachers on Broadway in Manhattan, New York. The purpose of this trip was to get a close-up look into the world of a print shop, and to […]

Fabia’s ePortfoio

Registered Nurse Education Experience Skills Awards References

Save Your Life Know Your Numbers

Knowing the number of your Blood Pressure, could save your life

Raster vs. Vector

Raster vs. Vector

Raster vs. Vector are graphic types that have their own particular strengths and limitations.

”photo love of type”

”photo love of type”

Photography & Type have been a love of mine for as long as I can remember. Here I get to share some of my experiences with both and the things I come across from day to day.

ThinkNowDesignAfter

This is my personal Advanced Career Writing blog.

Esther’s nursing philosophy

Esther’s nursing philosophy

I have always wanted to find a career that goes along with my personality. I am a caring person. I always want to help others as far as I can. Helping others bring a sense of joy to me. I have found that nursing […]

CarGame

CarGame

I created an app that has a race track and a car. the car moves at a speed of 2.0. There are buttons to move the car to the left and the right. In the center of the race track there is a patch of grass, every […]

Keah Mcleangarraway ePortfolio

Professional