Projects on the OpenLab

2,197 to 2,208 (of 3,406)
Collage

Collage

A collage is both an artwork made from objects that are glued down onto a surface, such as a piece of paper, canvas, or board, and the technique of making such an artwork. The objects can be whatever you wish, for […]

Group 3 : Final Project – Research Tool

A game that assists students with different styles of research paper. Helps with correct citation formats. Practice questions offer points that may be redeemed at the campus for various things such as cup of […]

ADV 1103 Foundation Drawing

ADV 1103 Foundation Drawing

Home work and Class work

Graphic Design Principles I

Graphic Design Principles I

The final project for my Graphic Design Principles I. The work protray the foundation concepts I learnt throughout the course. The concepts range from patterns to colors to everything combined to create a final piece.

Frog Race

Frog Race

Dodge the falling rocks.

Brooklyn Historical Society Library Ceiling Competition

This project is the coordination site for the development and organization of a design competition to ”finish” the Brooklyn Historical Society Library with a concept for the ceiling.

JR CNC Router Table (Senior Project Design)

To create an innovative Computer Numeric Control Machine (CNC Router) which will be operated by a mechanical arm; allowing more space for cutting! Group Members (JR., Inc) Josel De la Cruz – J […]

Hardcore Shootout

Hardcore Shootout

This app me and my partners designed is call, Hardcore Shootout. This game’s task is to shoot a basketball into the hoop as much as you can and theres no time limit to it. To shoot the ball in you will need to […]

Game Project

Game Project

The Project’s name is GameProject, which my group and I created based off the game Mario. This project is about Mario shooting at a multicolor ball. The ball that will come down facing the Y axis needs to c […]

LIB How to Properly Change a Car Tire

LIB How to Properly Change a Car Tire

How to change a tire right.

English 1101 – D403 Portfolio

English 1101 – D403 Portfolio

All English Assigments

English 1101-D403

English 1101-D403

All work form English class.