I noticed a few differences between the story and the film some were major and some were minor. One major difference I noticed was that Sam the caretaker wasn’t there, well not the way he was portrayed in the story. In the film “Sam” was a woman and older woman. I thought this was a major difference because in the story Sam assists jefferies in catching Thorwald for killing his wife, so i’m deducing that, that scene will either be cut from the movie or someone else would do it because I don’t think that the female caretaker will be as compliant as Sam. Another major difference is that Jefferies has a significant other, I say it’s a major difference because in the story they make him out to be an old, lonely man that has no one and all he does is stalk… I mean watch his neighbors but no in the film he has a girl, who keeps him entertained and I just thought it was major because in the story the vibe of Jefferies wasn’t the same as the movie I felt like it was 2 completely different people. Although I’m sure there are other major differences between the story and film, those are just the ones I noticed and thought were important to me. Moving on to the minor differences, one minor difference would be that Jefferies in the film worked as a photographer which would explain why he likes to watch people and why he is so observant and all the things the story mentioned. It’s different from the story because in the story they never mention his job. I say it’s minor because the story never mentioned his job so there isn’t much of a difference because you don’t know his job from the story. Another minor difference would be that in the story I thought that Jefferies was an old unattractive man, like senior citizen, like retiree all that but when I watched the film jefferies is not a senior citizen, he seems late 40s to early 50s and he’s attractive and seems to still be kicking it and doing his thing. I was just surprised at how he looked.