The place I know in great detail is the house I grew up in back in my country. I still remember it to this day even after the reconstruction. It was a 5 bedroom house with two big living rooms, all on a single floor. We also had farmland in the backyard. As you look in from the street view, you would see a big burgundy door with beautiful designs on it; I remember when we first got it, I was so excited. As entering the house you would see the living room to the right; it was barely used, but I loved how spacious it was. To get to the other bedrooms we had to walk a little; (the way my country builds houses is different) it was more like 5 separate houses. The other living was where we spent a lot of time in, we ate dinner, played around, and had the most guests in. Walking out of the living room we had a big patio and a big sofa, where we sometimes ate lunch. From the patio we take a couple of steps to make our way to the kitchen; and the backyard that is all on the right side. To the left, we had the bedrooms where I shared with my sisters. In Front of the bedrooms, we had another huge patio with swings on it. And lastly on to the back was the bathrooms. The living room, the bedrooms, the kitchen, the bathrooms are all separate, so to get to them we had to walk a little. However, we had this huge backyard where we grew out vegetables.

The questions I have after reading the “It Had to Be Murder” by Cornell Woolrich is that how did Mr.Thorwald know where to look and how did he manage to call the narrator? After the talk, we know that the narrator failed in finding where the body was; where Mr.Thorwald called him a liar. How did he manage to find the number and look at the narrator? Another question I have is how did the narrator’s phone get disconnected? The narrator said that his phone wire has been cut off, but we know that Mr.Thorwald did not get into the narrator’s house( I might be mistaken. I am not sure if he actually got into the house. What I thought was, by reading it, that he came through the window and then said “You-” and that’s where the narrator pushed him to the ground).