This summer my goal was to visit my uncle and cousins who lived in France but the virus happened and everything changed. other than that I worked the whole Covid19 period which was stressing other than working I didn’t really do anything important this summer, but I would not say it was one of the worst ever for me even though it might be for many people around the world. But I missed going to school because even though it was annoying waking up early sometimes to go to school sometimes I realized how much I appreciated going to school instead of the online class.

Between Tell tale heart and The yellow wallpaper I preferred to tell-tale heart, tell-tale heart was more interesting even though I read the yellow wallpaper in a previous English class. I liked the tell-tale heart more because of the idea that a murder which led the character who committed a crime who confesses to it out of fear and paranoia of the police was very interesting to me and the video clips watched help me understand it even more. One of the video clip though was intensely funny probably unintended but it reminded me if the second ‘IT’ movie which I felt that was more comedic than scary.

One of the reasons why I liked tell-tale heart more was that the yellow wallpaper felt like something that happened in real life and I feel like johns wife was imprisoned in a way, she was said to be suffering from a mental breakdown after giving birth and basically was staying in the same place all day and night and the baby was never really mentioned more than once in the story as if she never got to hold the baby or see it was weird.