About the Agency

JOAN Creative is a cool creative agency known for its bold approach to advertising and branding. They work with all sorts of clients, from big global brands to new companies, helping them create compelling narratives and unforgettable campaigns. The agency focuses on making work that stands out and forms strong connections between brands and their audiences. As a Communications Strategy Intern, my role involves developing strategies for the creative process. This means I get to do in-depth research, understand target audiences, analyze market trends, and help shape messaging that really connects with our clients’ customers. It’s a great mix of creativity and analytical thinking, which suits my background and interests perfectly. I was drawn to JOAN Creative because of their commitment to inclusivity and diversity. The team here values different perspectives and encourages everyone to bring their unique voice to the table. This inclusive culture creates an environment where innovative ideas can thrive, and everyone feels empowered to contribute. I’m super grateful for this opportunity and excited to keep contributing to the amazing work at JOAN Creative. This internship is not only enhancing my skills and experience but also reinforcing my passion for strategic communication and creative problem-solving.