Logo

Phanor Pena 2/12/13
Graphic Communication
Choosing a logo

The logo I choose has many different versions of it’s own starting in a long 1 ½ century ago. I choose Nintendo, at first it all started with a simple Japanese description, using and creating trading cards called hanafuda. It stated in Sep 23, 1889 by Fusajiro Yamauchi, Those days business was really going well, making so many products, but then there were giving more ideas as creating toys and small technology in the 1940-1960’s. Then later it became more popular through higher electronics like video games of the old fashion way and making characters that represent their company’s titles. Years of success, Nintendo’s logos becoming to change as well, from Japanese to English, colors had been added or changed, making it more interesting and fun.
Now at the 21st century, Nintendo has been a great and powerful business, from trading cards to the most advance technologies of video games and their best system of all time. The first logo was a Japanese writing, coloring blue and their underlines are red. Later those years were changing in different symbols, letters been changing into many shapes, it also try to make it to 3d dimension. Later it became today a simple full red letter of Nintendo in English, but then again it also show people to remembered in a easy way. So it all began, Nintendo got many shaped logos since there been here more than 167 years or more, so think how I revolutionize the whole world.