Portfolios on the OpenLab

7,945 to 7,956 (of 8,285)

Veteran Support Services Office – VSSO

VSSO at The Student Wellness Festival….USO drive ”Give a Soldier a Hug” VSSO at the Student Orientation Event on Campus VSSO at SGA Halloween Event VSSO at the Veterans Day Parade 2012…City Tech Veterans […]

Bryan Cruz’s ePortfolio

text

Bryan Williams’s ePortfolio

This is a computer engineering portfolio.

Dewu Han’s ePortfolio

Hi, my name is Dewu Han. I am currently a CET major student, in my third year. I am a transfered student from QCC, this is my second semester in NYCCT. From attending this course CET 4711, I’d like to learn more […]

Aaron Schan

Well hello there. Ill start by saying my passion in life is art. I love to draw and have vivid dreams of opening my own clothing line. Current student of New York City College Of Technology. An army brat by birth, […]

Paulina Zarlok’s ePortfolio

Paulina Zarlok is a student at the New York City College of Technology. Her major is a Restorative Dentistry. She took a transfer from the Department of Science at the Borough of Manhattan Community […]

Patricia Persaud’s ePortfolio

Advertising Design and Graphic Arts +

K White’s ePortfolio

My ePortfolio for all my NYCCT related projects and anything else related.

janae moses’s ePortfolio

hello my name is Janae and i would like to welcome you to my portfolio

Christine Fields’s ePortfolio

Designs by i :)

Mercy Obuabang-Sackey’s ePortfolio

A Portfolio is a very valuable tool used in seeking employment (nursing) or if already employed can be used in seeking advancement in the career. This Portfolio will also involve a self-learning analysis of the […]

Jaleel Vazquez’s ePortfolio

Welcome! my name is Jaleel Vazquez. i am an aspiring game designer and comic artist currently studying at City Tech. This is my ePortfolio, where i would share what i have created and thought up throughout the […]