Portfolios on the OpenLab

Use the search and filters to find a Portfolio.
7,513 to 7,524 (of 7,562)

Ronald Inga’s ePortfolio

This portfolio is going to be used to upload school projects!

Kamariddinkhon Fazliddin’s ePortfolio

This is my Portfolio!!!!

mawuena gadesseh’s ePortfolio

my portfolio I’m mawuena gadesseh. My major is Electromechanical Engineering Technology. I’m in my second semester in this major. Two years ego i was in business and accounting, then after my Assoc. degree ASA […]

Francoise Mercier’s ePortfolio

This is my ePortfolio for my Nursing Professional class.

MIDI Converter

Final Project ET 4711 MIDI Converter A MIDI controller can send and receive MIDI messages to your PC, allowing direct control of your software. Not only that, but the control can generally be mapped to […]

Evan Gutierrez’s ePortfolio

My name is Evan Antonio Gutierrez. I came to City Tech to pursue a career in the Culinary and Pastry arts. I’ve always enjoyed cooking and baking and one day I plan to own my own restaurant. I have been lucky e […]

Andrew Paul’s ePortfolio

To succeed in life

zhiyong rong’s ePortfolio

My name is zhiyong rong, my major is CET. I graduated from QCC, and this is my second year in citytch. I like to play online game, such as WOW and LOL.

Mohammed Khan’s ePortfolio

My name is Mohammed Khan. I am currently Matriculating in New York City College of Technology.

wai tso’s ePortfolio

HELLO

Jennifer Tapia’s ePortfolio

In this portfolio, I present three of my favorite projects which are based on Arduino or IOIO programs.

Quan Ly’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio. This site contains my information, background and education. Growing up in a modern society, I had a chance to interact with latest technologies, and I have been fascinated by them. I […]