Portfolios on the OpenLab

Use the search and filters to find a Portfolio.
7,141 to 7,152 (of 7,319)

Atilla Turkoz’s ePortfolio

Hello my name is Atilla Turkoz and I am a current student attending to New York City College of Technology. My current major is Restorative Dentistry.

Joshua Anglade’s ePortfolio

Salutations! My name is Joshua Raymond Anglade i was born and raised in brooklyn N.Y. on the date of July 16, 1992. At first i was thinking its easy and simple to write about yourself but doing this now it seems […]

olga weiss’s ePortfolio

Hi my name is Olga Weiss I am Polish and I am from Brooklyn. Besides being involved with real estate investments. I’m currently a student at The New York City College of Technology and I am majoring in […]

Tammoya moore’s ePortfolio

Academic interests Everything about Dental Tech Bio Tammoya has been attending NYCCT since 2010. In 2012 she changed her major to Restorative Dentistry. she looks forward in learning about what […]

Jason Campbell’s ePortfolio

My name is Jason Campbell and I was born on August 06 1992. I graduated from Elmont Memorial High School located on Long Island, with a advance regents diploma, 4 year honor roll student, played on the varsity […]

Chenhua Li’s ePortfolio

Hi guys. My name is Chenhua Li. My dream is to become a professional modern dental technician, and benefit people with my knowledge.

Rodney Joseph’s ePortfolio

Career

Cellanda Dumay’s ePortfolio

Cellanda Dumay’s ePortfolio

My name is Cellanda, I’m a student at New York City College of Technology, City University of New York. I’m a Freshmen student, studying Restorative Dentistry (Dental Technician). Everyday is a challenge for […]

Claudia De La Torre’s ePortfolio

My name is Claudia. This is my first semester at City Tech and I like it so far. I’m currently studying Restorative Dentistry because I’m a very creative person and I like hand crafting. My final goal is to own a […]

Ginamarie Orlando’s ePortfolio

Hey, my name is Ginamarie. I just graduated highschool in June of 2012. I attended Tottenville Highschool. My school offered a variety of different areas to study. Dentistry caught my eye. Throughout three years […]

Medina G. Walkes ePortfolio

Hello my names is Medina Walkes Im a new student in the Restorative Denistry program. This is my third year in college. I was originally in Nursing, but i switched to do something different. I always aim to do […]

Jokabel Olmos’s ePortfolio

RD Student