Portfolios on the OpenLab

6,013 to 6,024 (of 8,289)

Yehia Sadek’s ePortfolio

placeholder

Shanna-K Ayton’s ePortfolio

My field of study is Nursing. I hope to become an RN in the near future working in the pediatrics area because I love working with children. Mathematics has a lot to do with the career field I am working towards […]

Jennifer Yung’s ePortfolio

I am currently attending City Tech College. A college freshman, my first semester. My future goal is to become the most friendliest flight attendant and be able to travel around the world. I like new experiences […]

Guangyu Chen’s ePortfolio

Some works did in the class

Christine Martinez’s ePortfolio

Christine Martinez’s ePortfolio

Christine’s Blog

Juan Correa’s ePortfolio

This portfolio is intended to record my processes and progress for my culmination project in Entertainment Technology. The topic is CNC operation

Sunil Patel’s ePortfolio

I am a certified web programmer and Hunter College alumni. I specialize in web design, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and MySQL. I create elegant and user intuitive professional websites using the best web design and […]

Pia

Pia

Welcome to my amazing E-Portfolio!

Diana Seclen’s ePortfolio

PERSONAL PROJECTS

Tareque Hassan’s ePortfolio

Internship Blog

noni webb’s ePortfolio

I am a hospitality student in City Tech. This is my forth semester in the school and I have one more semester until I graduated. I have received my associated degree in business management, from Queens Borough […]

Daniel Cuate’s ePortfolio

Daniel Cuate’s ePortfolio

EMt/CET