Portfolios on the OpenLab

49 to 60 (of 8,372)

Chris Walsh Portfolio

this portfolio is a collection of my work from my computers in educations class and my reflection on this semester

Angelie R – ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio for the Computers in Education course. Here, you’ll find projects showcasing my use of technology in education and my contributions to class discussions. Explore my work to see my progress […]

Jordan Stanley’s ePortfolio

A collection of my works.

Darius Daniel’s ePortfolio

A culmination of the projects I completed as a communication design student at city tech in the spring term of 2021.

Highlighting My Tech Skills for Teaching

This website is a showcase where Wilkenson Francois displays his abilities in using technology for teaching. It includes projects he has completed, such as analyzing data in spreadsheets, creating multimedia […]

James Orozco’s ePortfolio

This is my portfolio for Game Design and Other Media, I aim to do many things like comics and design. I enjoy art and have fun making all of my drawings.

Stevette Marrast’s ePortfolio

Here is the highlight of my work done from 2020-2022

Somia Begum’s ePortfolio

Somia Begum’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio! In this ePortfolio for EDU 3640 course, I demonstrate my proficiency in integrating technology into teaching practices within the career and technology education domain. Through […]

Joshua Perez ePortfolio

Joshua Perez ePortfolio

Work I have done in CityTech

ZAYD MALI EPORTFOLIO

In my portfolio, you will be able to see all my major assignments from ENG 1121.

Spring 2024 ENG 1121

Spring 2024 ENG 1121

Denise Joseph’s Spring 2024 ENG 1121 ePortfolio

ENG 1121 Spring 2024

Iqra Nadir’s ENG 1121 Spring 2024 ePortfolio