Portfolios on the OpenLab

5,809 to 5,820 (of 8,286)

Nikita Buchanan’s ePortfolio

This is my ePortfolio

Wendy Moran’s ePortfolio

Professional portfolio which describes my skills that I have developed as a hygienist.

Renee Small’s ePortfolio

An overview of my professional interests, skills, and professional development plan throughout my college career.

Tenzin Dhasal’s ePortfolio

Hello, thank you for stopping my ePortfolio! My name is Tenzin Dhasal, a Dental Hygiene student of New York City College of Technology. Hope you’ll find my ePortfolio informative :)

Bridgett Holloman’s ePortfolio

Career E-Portfolio

Avion Thomas’s ePortfolio

Professional resume

AUNG OO’s ePortfolio

Hello, my name is Aung Oo, a senior DH student. My personal e mail address is aungmyint2006@gmail.com. And Welcome to my portfolio site.

Dionne Wilson’s ePortfolio

Human Service ”Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind”. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Samra Mrkulic’s ePortfolio

The prophy life.

Vivian Mah’s ePortfolio

Vivian Mah’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio! Please click on the link below to my site and read more about me. http://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/vmah-eportfolio Thank you!

Kimberly Cuevas’s ePortfolio

My name is Kimberly Cuevas and I am a 30 year old, Puerto Rican woman. I am currently enrolled in the Human Services program and the New York City College of Technology, and will be obtaining my Bachelors Degree […]

MARVA CHARLES’s ePortfolio

MY JOURNEY TO BECOME A DENTAL HYGIENIST ”YOU ARE NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILE ”