Portfolios on the OpenLab

Use the search and filters to find a Portfolio.
37 to 48 (of 7,371)

Krystal Aponte’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio! This is a collection of work I have curated through my studies as a student majoring in the Business & Technology of Fashion.

Leslie Escoto’s ePortfolio

Leslie Escoto’s ePortfolio

Leslie Escoto’s e-Portfolio

Nicole Esposito’s ePortfolio

Nicole Esposito’s ePortfolio

Hi, I’m Nicole Esposito! Welcome to my E-Portfolio, where you will find out about my passion for Dental Hygiene. I started off working as a dental assistant and right away fell in love with the field of […]

Gabriel Morales’s ePortfolio

Gabriel is a NYC based photographer and student. He has studied animation, graphic design, typography, and illustration. He is focused on refining his craft and shooting in fun and interesting ways.

Jose Armando Sanchez Diaz’s ePortfolio

Jose Armando Sanchez Diaz’s ePortfolio

Hello everyone ! Welcome to my portfolio

Justice Ndukwu’s ePortfolio

Hello My name is Justice Ndukwu and my major is in emerging media . I love showing my feelings and personality through Art. On my portfolio you will see lots of mind blowing designs as well as my own hand made drawings .

Kevelyn Vargas’s ePortfolio

Kevelyn Vargas’s ePortfolio

Practice in progress.

Andre Sukhoo’s ePortfolio

Hi, my name is Andre and I have a passion for graphic design. My inspiration for design sparked at my first visit to a car show at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan. From the 3D design of concept cars, […]

Michael Lecolant’s ePortfolio

Michael Lecolant’s Culmination Project 2018

fatoumata cisse’s ePortfolio

fatoumata cisse’s ePortfolio

Hello welcome to my eportfolio. I will be talking about my values, skills, and experiences. Thank you taking a look at my works.

Justin Philip’s ePortfolio

Created a few projects for some of my classes using arduino, tinkercad, and p5.js.

Danna Colon’s ePortfolio

Hi Welcome! My name is Danna. My ePortfolio shares my educational and clinical experiences in the Dental Hygiene program. Enjoy!