Portfolios on the OpenLab

37 to 48 (of 8,372)

Elizabeth’s Portfolio

Welcome to my portfolio! This is a collection of my research with both posters and ongoing projects.

BRENDA A MARTINEZ

BRENDA A MARTINEZ

A digital showcase of all my projects, documents, and achievements throughout my academic journey.

CULMINATION PROJECT

A racing rig made out of wood using the CNC machine in the shop.

Karen Goodlad’s Portfolio

Karen Goodlad’s Portfolio

Arianna Gonzalez’s ePortfolio

My name is Arianna Welcome to my e-portfolio! I invite you to learn a little about me.

Cesar Salazar’s Portfolio

Cesar Salazar’s Portfolio

Teaching initiatives and new experiences

EDU 3640 – Project 4

EDU 3640 – Project 4

Matthew Napolitano- ePortfolio

This e-portfolio will contain specified artifacts and, inclusive projects to showcase foundational competency of Educational Technology

Tshari Yancey

An entertain technology major with an interetest in screenwriting and directing dedicated to crafting compelling narratives and bringing them to life on screen. This portfolio showcases a selection of my work that […]

Pamela Lahoz

Pamela, a business of fashion major, enjoys the art of fashion and extends her creativity to various forms of beauty. She decompresses by working on her scrapbook, creating video journals, capturing stunning […]

Chris Walsh Portfolio

this portfolio is a collection of my work from my computers in educations class and my reflection on this semester

Angelie R – ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio for the Computers in Education course. Here, you’ll find projects showcasing my use of technology in education and my contributions to class discussions. Explore my work to see my progress […]