Inside City Tech

Custom Eminem CD cover

This is a CD cover I made for one of my production classes at City Tech. Using Adobe Photoshop, I created a CD cover as a tribute to Eminem by experimenting with layers, images, opacity, and fonts.

Captain America Silhouette

This is a project I created using Adobe Illustrator. The basics of what I did were obtaining a picture of the American flag, as well as a picture of Captain America. Afterwards, I created different layers to use the pen tool in Illustrator to draw a silhouette of Cap. Once the silhouette was done, I colored Cap’s body blue and the shield red.

Iron Man Masking Project

This is another project I created in Adobe Photoshop. First, I imported a PNG image of Iron Man. Once that was completed, I played around with masking, layers, color hue, and saturation to create a sort of unique look to the overall image.

Practice Business Card

This is one of the first projects I made while practicing on Adobe Illustrator. It is a business card which used some of my favorite fonts and was mostly just practice for me to get used to the available features in Illustrator.

Logo

This is a logo I designed for myself using Adobe Illustrator. It was the very first logo I made with this program, and I made it mainly using the shape tool to draw circles and stars inside those circles. Once I did that, I wrote my name inside the big circle with 4 stars and made it look like the Sun.

Smash

This is an interactive game I made where you get to choose your own adventure. It is essentially a game with multiple choices and the ending is affected by the choices you make. The purpose of this game is to be fun and enjoyable. Truthfully, there may be one offensive joke in the game, but please remember: It’s all in good fun! Nothing in this game is meant to be taken seriously.  Click here to check it out!