Project

My partner Abhishek Maheswari and I have worked on a music streaming app/questionnaire that will not only stream music but keep you busy. While some people always have headphones in their ears and often don’t even know the name of the song they are listening to, this app gives you the option to guess the song! The app will let you know if your answer is incorrect or correct and gives you many options such as playing a song, pausing a song, or even closing the application when your finally tired. My partner Abhishek, gave the screen a spectacular look with adding our City Tech logo and great buttons to along with it. He made text boxes and came up with amazing songs to add to our app. I Manjinder Singh, personally worked on the blocks itself so the app runs efficiently. Making sure there is a block for every button displayed on the screen. In the blocks, the list blocks represent the questionnaire and source player blocks represent the music for the player. Also i had to use a variable block from the definition where the questionnaire block is developed from.   My partner Abhishek tested for bugs while i put together blocks. Although it was a tough app to make, it was worth it while we even tried it on a Android phone and its crash proof! Success!