My walk around the Metro-tech area was very informative.  I noticed that there was quite alot of changes of streets, Avenues, as well as, the buildings.  As we moved further into our walk I was trying to get an idea of what was there before what I was now seeing. I had some glimpse of memories as I stood across the street from Flatbush Extension and Myrtle Ave.  I remembered riding the B54 Myrtle Ave Bus straight through what is now the start of Metro tech Center.  Myrtle Avenue has been cut off and has ended from this point.  As I circled the area I noticed  high rise buildings, a supermarket that just look so tiny and minute to the luxury tower buildings, and a set of silver benches that’s dead center, ( no Pun intended) in the middle of Flatbush ext.  and Myrtle Ave.  It look so out of place to me with all the busy traffic going pass it.

I had to think about what is the goal here?  As I observed the present construction going on around me of what most likely will be luxury high tower buildings, I couldn’t help but to ask myself why is this happening now? Who is this benefiting? And at what further cost and expense will be made as this continues? I’m interested in having some concrete and in depth answers for this as I move further into my research.