I am Bordetella  pertussis from domain prokaryotes classified as Beta proteobacteria.

Gram-negative, rod shape an encapsulated immotile obligate aerobe that does not make spores.  Lippolysaccharide is an essential component in my cell wall structure also it consists of an outer membrane, an inner membrane and a periplasmic space with a thin peptidoglycan layer in between. I produce a number of virulence factors, including pertussis toxin, adenylate cyclase toxin, filamentous hemagglutinin, and hemolysis. My natural habitat is the human respiratory mucosa.  Most of the time, I travel back and forth in the upper air pathways particularly in the trachea and the bronchi, there I feel comfortable even I am in group or single.  I realize a terrible job as a causative agent of pertussis or whooping cough which is a respiratory infection.  My end product is transmitted from person to person through droplets of respiratory secretions that are either coughed or sneezed into the air by an infected person and by fomites also.  I am telling you I don’t like people particularly children through pertussis I kill an estimated 300,000 children annually, most of which occur in developing without discrimination.

I have two sisters B.parapertussis and B. bronchiseptica, they do the same work I do, cause respiratory infection but not too much in human.  They better prefer animals.

I would like to present you my best friend, they are really close to me. 

Hey, I am Thiobacillus Gram negative, rod shaped with polar flagella. I would like to be your friend.

I am Spirillum a Gram negative, elongated spiral.

Sphaerotilus, Gram negative

Burkholderia Gram negative rod, be my friend please

Nisseria Gram negative diplococci

Zoogloea Gram negative a nice guy.

In life everything is double so, I am not only harmful but mostly useful and helpful.  Some medical technicians decide to fight against me by developping a good and hepful product from me, a vaccine, in order to prevent and combat the childhood disease, whooping cough, my end product.