My Personal Strengths

My Personal Strengths

My strengths derives from being very forward thinking and planning for the future. I believe I have very good communication skills. My communication skills consist of disseminating information to others verbally using language that is best understood, listening attentively by allowing others to speak without unnecessary interruptions and to also give time for the individual to process information and ask questions. I am flexible and I adapt well to change. I respond positively to change by embracing and using new practices and procedures to accomplish goals and solve problems. In addition, I help other members of the team deal with the ongoing demand of changes by showing them the benefits of certain changes. I am very goal oriented. I set long and short term goals for my future and strive to accomplish them to the best of my abilities. Moreover, I consider myself a team player and work well with others. As a team member, I believe it is very important to work together as a team to accomplish and/or achieve a common goal. I am also a creative and innovative thinker. I sees opportunities in creative problem solving while staying within my scope of practice.  I am honest and respectful and stick to a set of core values that represent my decision making and actions.