Student at City Tech

In the yMe at the National Society of Leadership and Success Ceremony at NYC City Tech on December 8, 2017.ear 2015, 17 years after working for the City of New York and receiving my Associates Degree in Borough of Manhattan Community College, I decided to search for colleges offering a Bachelor Degree in Desktop Publishing or Technical Writing. I came across New York City College of Technology. I felt very enthusiastic and immediately decided to register for courses in Professional Technical Writing. With a background in taking multimedia courses at BMCC, I learned I was one of the students that had knowledge and experience that contributed towards Professional Technical Writing. So far, it has paid off. My academic work and scores in City Tech are much higher than what I have achieved at Borough of Manhattan Community College. To learn more about my work at City Tech, visit my Academic Writing Projects page and my Achievements page to view my academic and career accomplishments as well.