For these two pictures that I have capture are of a Web press, which I have learned how it is different from modern printers. For these huge printing machines what they do is the burn an image using a huge web offset rollers that burn the ink into the paper as desired. As well I have learned that these machines do not cut individual paper like a modern digital printer. Once the paper is put in this machines it is one long ongoing roll of paper in which later on is cut manually. One question that I would have about the web press is how old is this model and how is it built.

I have learned that there are other jobs included in a printing press workshop. There is men who have to be in charge of operating machines that are responsible for creating envelopes that have the letter mark stamped on to it. As well as printing shirts for big companies and that it is a competitive and tedious job. Such as the machine that who sealed up the envelopes which would get stuck at times if not put in right.

In the visit to the printing press I was it has changed the way I am as a designer in the fact that, not only am I suppose to know how to design but as well how to take advantage in knowing how to use my tools so I can make my final product very successful at the end of every and any project.

Thank you for the trip Proff!