8 thoughts on “OpenSource Furniture

1. jual lampion terbang

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first
    comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it
    up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

1. johannah rodgers Post author

Thanks so much for your note. The best way for us to continue this conversation is via Twitter messaging. I’ll keep an eye out for your messages. All best, MfL

2. Williambem

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my forumroll. I think it will improve the value of my website Drumgo

3. bastcilk doptb

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

1. johannah rodgers Post author

Evelyn,

Thanks so much for your note! I’m so delighted to hear that you are finding what we are doing useful and enjoyable. We are always looking for contributors and partners. Please be in touch with any ideas you may have: info@materialsforliving.org. Alternately, follow us on Twitter @m_a_t_t_e_r and send a direct message. All best.

4. jasa seo

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
    more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Excellent work!

1. johannah rodgers Post author

Thanks so much for your note! We designed the site with simplicity, ease of use, and, for lack of a better phrase, “lack of busy-ness” in mind. We used the free version of the Make theme from the Theme Foundry/@thethemefoundry as our starting point.