Saved- Tania N.

In my junior year of high school I had two teachers one named Mrs. Klein and the other one which she was my favorite teacher. Her name was Mrs. Masilo mrs. Klein was a bit harsh on everyone and was really serious most of the time she didn’t really teach she would just give us worksheets and expect us to do it and if we needed help she would just show us how to do it on the board. She had a different way of teaching, and it was a way that made it harder for me to understand. I know I wasn’t the only one that had a problem with her teaching when they were students who were in different classes that had her and said the same thing.
I would always struggle in math and fill my test because I never understood the problem. Mrs. Macaela would always try and help me by giving me cheat sheets on how to do the problems which were. actually helpful she didn’t want to see me fail because she knew I was a good student. She was my favorite teacher and I’m sure everyone else I love when Mrs. Klein was absent because then we had Mrs. Masilo all to ourselves and I would understand if she would explain a different way For us to better understand. There were times where she’d even ask me to come to her class so she can help me. It was a big room with not so many students. I really love and appreciate her for trying to help me. Something that I will never forget because she saved me from failing the marking period and having to go to summer school.

1 thought on “Saved- Tania N.”

1. TOTALLY WRONG CATEGORY. READ INSTRUCTIONS IN ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR HW 4!!

I CANNOT GRADE THIS IF YOU DO NOT CATEGORIZE IT CORRECTLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

IT DOES NOT APPEAR IN MY GRADING FEED WITHOUT PROPER CATEGORY!