Introduction Noureen Ayub

My name is Noureen Ayub, I was born in Pakistan and proudly raised in New York. I am in accounting major as freshman for now which is my last-minute pick. I’m interested in pursuing computer science major. In high school, I would have programming class. It was my most favorite, getting to learn coding language and all. Beside career, my hobbies are reading romance novels by Nicholas Spark and Colleen Hoover, traveling, photography, trying out middle eastern food, and mostly spending time with my nephew.

My nephew, Ryaan.

Me and Ryaan went to the Balloon Mueseum

I love doing photography with hidden face.

Since childhood, traveling always been my dream. It was my most important goal to accomplish as a career into Flight attendant, the fact I love airplane, airport vibes and traveling the world. But, I found life very unexpected and challenging. Things don’t always work the way we plan and dream. And To be honest, that’s the most fascinating and mysterious part of life I have enjoyed facing. I never knew I will be joing school again and this gave me hope life will bring something better than what I expect.

Instead, I see traveling more as exciting thing to do than a source of a career. This summer, I get to travel in my very own home place New york City and influence new upcoming adventures with my nephew. Balloon Museum was one of the creative and unique exhibition I visited. Everything was made out of balloons, animal characters, places and games.

Therefore, I believe in a theory of ” Go with the flow.” Accept life the way it is, be positive and keep hope.

3 thoughts on “Introduction Noureen Ayub”

1. Hey Noureen it’s nice to meet you! I find your transition from viewing traveling as a possible career to having it as a hobby instead inspiring. I believe that being able to accept and thrive from redirections in life is very important because it keeps you moving forward as an individual instead of bringing you down. I believe with your positive mindset and the way you carry yourself you’ll be able to accomplish your dreams despite the hardships you face! Traveling is definitely one of the best things to look forward to in life and I will definitely start finding cool things to do around me as well, sometimes we do take advantage of the big city we live in and the many things there is to do here. Thank you for the eye opener.

1. Hi Briana, nice to meet you too! I appreciate you for your kinds and motivational phrase. I like that you’re inspired with the idea of traveling. To be honest, traveling is really something to take advantage of. Specifically, in New York where a lot of tourists come to visit. So why not us who live in in this famous city. If you would like to explore I would highly recommend you to go to color factory, museum of modern art and places like Untermyer gardens, central park 15 $ boat ride one summit vanderbilt, Edge and the Vessel. And you know what, near our college there are New York top places to go Brooklyn bridge and Dumbo and they are free. You should definitely go. I can’t wait to go daily.