Introduction – Ryan

Hey, my name is Ryan Deonarine. I am a first year Civil Engineering major student here at City Tech. I was born and raised in Queens New York but my parents are from Trinidad.

A few of my hobbies are playing sports, games, photography, watching anime, traveling, and cars/bikes . In terms of sports and games I can have a very competitive side where I’d really be serious just to win but in most other cases I’m more laid back and quite calm. Currently my favorite anime is Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer I barley watch much but Id have to give it to JJK since its not too long or short and just very action packed. Same thing with demon slayer though the start was slow after mugen train it just took off. Moving on from hobbies, I do have a couple of goals I want to accomplish before leaving City Tech. These short term goals consist of good mental and physical health, better time management and communication skills. All of which I feel is a necessity before leaving and starting your career after college, just to give yourself a better foundation. Other than that I cant wait to meet everyone have a great day.

2 thoughts on “Introduction – Ryan”

1. Ryan, it’s wonderful to learn about your wide range of interests and specific objectives for your stay at City Tech. Maintaining a healthy balance between your competitive and carefree sides sounds like a wise strategy for engaging in your activities and staying motivated. Your emphasis on maintaining good mental and physical health as well as developing your time management and communication abilities will serve you well in college and in your future profession. I wish you luck in your studies in civil engineering and hope you have a great time making new friends and accomplishing your objectives!

2. It’s very interesting to hear all of your interests and hobbies. I completely agree with your goals of mental and physical health as well as having better time management and communication skills, I also feel it’s a necessity to have those skills to succeed long term not only in college but afterwards as well. I also agree with the anime’s you like they are very action packed and addicting once you get going.