On the Job Learning 1 Post 4

I will have to say so far, what I am learning is places I don’t what to work. Formal setting itch my skin. I really don’t get how people can enjoy it. but whatever pays the bills I guess. I currently work with InDesign a lot creating layouts for print related materials. Lots of work is given and it is really a un-busy moment.  Flyers, ads, panels, newspapers things like that. I thought I was well rounded enough to remember InDesign fluently like I do illustrator and photoshop but it took some extra time remembering the shortcuts for a smoother professional workflow. I guess that’s one of the things I am getting out of this internship. it’s not taking me out of my comfort zone yet but it is bringing me back to the basics that I have lost in that program. I will also like to throw in how important it is to step back to what you are doing. I have copied and pasted mispled thing or grammatically wrong content over and over again.  If I’m told to make it look nice or update 85% of the time I don’t read the body content. I read the headlines but the body is where the error lyes.