Today was a another day at the GO Project. So far my internship is been going very well for me. It been an amazing experience working with Alexis. It is so much fun and very relaxing working at the go project and the staff members are very nice.

A week after a completed my second project,  Alexis assign me to do a third project which is a post card of the a cocktail party that was being held at the Grace Church School Friday after the Fall Festival.  It was a very simple project because Alexis only wanted me to do was to add the content that she send me through email.

go-project-cocktail-party-postcard-1

I use simple photoshop to crop the background image that Alexis gave me and use illustrator to add the content to the postcard.

After I completed, I send to Alexis and printed copies so she can distributed it to other staff member and eventually parents who are interested to go. At the end of day, Lisa one of Alexis staff members ask me a favor to paint a pumpkin with the GO Project logo to use it at the Fall Festival. Had so much fun painting the pumpkin.

img_20161021_144656953_hdr

img_20161021_160739301

img_20161021_160754622_hdr