go-project-fall-festival

This was my second project that I work on so far. Alexis assign me to do a poster design based on the GO Project Fall Festival that was being held on October 25, 2016 at Grace Church School.  This project was a great experience for me because Alexis client wanted to have this project completed by Friday the week before the Fall Festival which on Tuesday. So I started this project from scratch and spend the whole day working on it.

During the process Alexis and I work together to figure out how this poster is going to be presented. So there were times when I completed it early and I will call Alexis to come over and ask for her critique. After several attempts to get it correct, I finally got it the way she wanted. We printed it together and It look awesome. I was so happy and proud of myself that I completed this project on time. It was fun and very exciting.  In the end Alexis send the email with the final project file to the client and the client responded back saying it was very impressive.  Finally when the day was over, Alexis took a picture of me and my designed project.

img_20161020_140344065_hdr