This is me

meee copy

Personal Picture

My name is Maria Llanos and I am currently attending New York City College of Technology. I am a senior majoring in Graphic Arts Production. My expected year to graduate is May 2014 which i am looking forward to it.

When i was younger, i always enjoyed editing pictures and creating my own photo albums of my family and friends. What also caught my interest is the different type of paper that there was and it just fascinated all the different color there was where i knew i had an interest in Graphic Arts. In High school there were a couple of art courses i took but the one that caught my interest the most was Photoshop class which made me decided to start a career in Graphic Arts.

I haven’t had a chance to work in a place that is within my major but from the experience i have gained as a assistant manager, it help me to be creative with my ideas and how to be organized with certain tasks.

Photography is a hobby i enjoy which is a reason why I’m starting a blog that is called Photography and Music. I hope every one enjoys it even though its my first blog but it shows my passion as well as interest in music.

I got my inspiration from David Airey Graphic Design Blog

If anyone wants to contact me, here is my email I can provide: maria.llanos1617@gmail.com

Enjoy!

3 Responses to This is me

1. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I will revisit yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to guide other people.

2. First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question in which I’d
    like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to
    know how you center yourself and clear your
    mind prior to writing. I’ve had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

Here is my web-site; Battlefield play4Free funds generator

3. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
    from an established blog. Is it hard to
    set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out
    pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it