My Mother is On Facebook

Facebook-Logo-Change

http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploads/
2013/04/logo.jpg

What’s the worst thing that can happen to someone is having your mother on Facebook and having her check all your pictures.  Before she even had a Facebook page, she would always question me why was I always on or what was so interesting about it. Further more, the only reason I have a Facebook page is to keep in touch with my old friends from elementary and high school. Also my whole family lives in Ecuador so I like to see all their photos they upload, which is the easiest way to say in touch.

One day she decided to create one which I think it became a disaster but also very entertaining because she literally became obsessed with it. She stared posting pictures of the city when she was walking to work, sharing photos and statuses and basically checking what everyone was up to (mostly me).  Now days she more aware of what my family is doing before I am and she has more friends now which she chats with all the time.

I guess she realized why its entertaining that now she doesn’t bother me at all unless to upload something. It took me a while to accept her as a friend because we live together so why so why do I need to have her on face book.

Either way I ended up accepting her request but we still have our privacy. Its funny when your own mother is on facebook.

This entry was posted in what to know. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to My Mother is On Facebook

1. Charline says:

Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.