About

About the Author

My name is Fernando Rosales, I am a  paralegal studies major at the New York College of Technology. I feel that it is prudent that I provide some background information on myself, hopefully that will help you understand the focus of my blog.

I come from a large family, all of whom I see pretty regularly, with thirteen aunts, uncles, and a countless number of cousins. Strangely enough, the most common question I get is about my choice to study Law and my overall progress – a question I get, without fail, every time I see any family member for more than ten minutes.

After I graduate from City Tech with a Bachelors in Paralegal Studies, I plan to work for a few years before taking the plunge and attending (or attempting to attend as it is quite difficult to get in to) Law School and it came to my attention that few people ever discuss their experiences of the Law prior to enrolling into Law School.

Mission Statement

With that information from above in mind; I would like to establish a formal mission statement that will help remind me what it is I am supposed to be doing here.

With this blog I plan to answer my family by chronicling my journey, if you can call taking the C train a few stops a journey, through my legal education. Unfortunately for my readers, a majority of the educational process makes for dull reading. So, in an effort to keep everyone awake, I’ll make sure to share any interesting legal articles or news about any events in the area. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you ever see that I am diverging from my statement, feel free to point me back here.