The bachelor programs has been quite an experience. From physical assessment up until now I have learned a great deal of information. The information though is not as clinically based as it was in the associate. It more managerial in nature. One of the course I had to take in the bachelor was Leadership… this class provided an invaluable experience.  Some of the points taught were hospital budgeting, catchment areas, and nursing care hours. Then there is the case managers who do an exceptional job of coordinating  all aspect of a patient care. A tremendously difficult job to do especially in time when cost is a big issue in healthcare. The bachelor courses has made me realize that nursing goes beyond clinical assessment and nursing diagnoses. I am now more than ever understanding of the decisions that are made in an organization. I now understand the levels of the organization and the role each practitioner plays in its success.  In addition, the bachelor courses I would have to say emphasize researching. All the assignment requires that you support your points with the latest research. This is an important tool to acquire not because I am going to need research skill for my graduate studies but it supports the mindset that education as a practitioner is continuous even after graduation. Then there is the matter of public speaking. In any organization there is always going to be a moment where you will need to present a point or request something. Knowing how to professionally do that translate to the higher likelihood of success.  The ability to speak publicly is a tool that can be used anywhere and I am grateful that the program emphasizes it. What I would love to see incorporated into the bachelor courses is legal scope of practice.. “the do and do not.” This is an important element of nursing. The legal responsibilities of nurses surpasses the professional and as such those boundaries should be clear. In fact more than 80% of all medical lawsuits involves nurses. Incorporating legality courses into nursing would provide a huge advantage to all nurses.